2026-08-21

How common is it for very elderly people to feel like they're ready to go

 

How common is it for very elderly people to feel like they're ready to go and then pass away peacefully soon after?

ป็นเรื่องปกติแค่ไหนที่ผู้สูงอายุมาก ๆ จะรู้สึกว่าตัวเองพร้อมที่จะจากไปแล้ว และจากไปอย่างสงบในเวลาต่อมา?

I just had my 85th birthday. My wife died happily at 77, 4 years ago. The house is empty without wakeing with my loving wife and dog. We were married 58 years till death did we part. I appear to be much younger to others. I still enjoy life here on earth with other peoples cooking and wonderful family and friends.

ผมเพิ่งฉลองวันเกิดครบรอบ 85 ปีไป ภรรยาของผมเสียชีวิตอย่างมีความสุขเมื่ออายุ 77 ปี ​​เมื่อ 4 ปีที่แล้ว บ้านว่างเปล่าโดยที่ผมไม่ได้ตื่นขึ้นมาพร้อมกับภรรยาและสุนัขที่รักของผม เราแต่งงานกัน 58 ปีจนกระทั่งความตายพรากเราจากกัน ผมดูอ่อนกว่าวัยในสายตาคนอื่น ผมยังคงมีความสุขกับชีวิตบนโลกนี้ด้วยอาหารที่คนอื่นทำ และครอบครัวและเพื่อน ๆ ที่แสนดี

Briefly experiencing an NDE during congestive heart failure years ago, I felt a love many times greater than we are capeable of here. I was told “Go back, it is not your time” I wanted to be in Heaven but woke to take care of my wife another 10 years. She was so happy and peaceful those last few days. I look forward to every day here and in heaven with my dog and family when it is Gods will. No fear.

เมื่อหลายปีก่อน ผมเคยมีประสบการณ์ใกล้ตาย (NDE) ในช่วงที่หัวใจล้มเหลว ผมรู้สึกถึงความรักที่ยิ่งใหญ่กว่าที่เราจะสามารถมอบให้ได้บนโลกนี้ ผมได้รับคำบอกว่า “กลับไปเถอะ ยังไม่ถึงเวลาของคุณ” ผมอยากไปสวรรค์ แต่ก็ตื่นขึ้นมาเพื่อดูแลภรรยาของผมอีก 10 ปี เธอมีความสุขและสงบมากในช่วงสองสามวันสุดท้าย ผมรอคอยทุกวันที่จะได้อยู่กับสุนัขและครอบครัวของผมบนสวรรค์เมื่อถึงเวลาที่พระเจ้าทรงประสงค์ ไม่มีอะไรต้องกลัว

No comments: